CTL Resources is seeking a candidate for a CYBER INFORMATION ASSURANCE ANALYST III, located in Colorado Springs, CO for a large DoD Prime.
MUST be a U.S. CITIZEN
MUST Have a DoD TOP SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE
Prime CJCS Title: Cyber Info Assurance Analyst III
Required Education/Experience: Bachelors / 8 Years
Alternate Education/Experience: Associates / 12 years
Masters / 3 years
Required Clearance: Top Secret
Network Security Engineer to support Missile Defense Agency Tier 2 Cybersecurity Service Provider function within the MDA Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) on the JRDC program on Schriever AFB, outside of Colorado Springs, Colorado. This position requires a Network Security Engineer to proactively and reactively analyze and guide remediation for vulnerabilities on customer networks to continuously improve enterprise-wide security posture.
- Perform and analyze vulnerability scans without impacting network operations
- Perform network security threat/impact assessments and provide those assessments to various levels of leadership.
- Recommend, review, and report on corrective actions for identified risks
- Draft alerts and notifications for Tier III remediation of vulnerabilities
- Oversee the Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) program; to include dissemination, monitoring, and tracking of IAVM notifications to customers; review of IAVM Plan of Action and Milestones; and provide technical assistance as required.
- Oversee host-based security across the enterprise, to include: anti-malware, host-based intrusion protection system, data loss prevention, and rogue system detection
- Respond to customer malware reports and assist in implementing protective/anti-malware measures.
- Interpret higher headquarters’ guidance to assist in the development of agency Policy
- Support the development, establishment, review and update of CND procedures, processes, manuals, and other (CERT) documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, or other STEM discipline. A Master’s degree may be considered in place of some experience and additional work experience may be equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
- 6 years progressive cybersecurity experience
- 8 years of experience total in related IT field, i.e., servers, routers, firewalls
- Must have a current DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III certification with Continuing Education (CE)
- Must be able to obtain a DoD 8570.01-M CNDSP-Auditor certification within 6 months of hire
- Candidate must have an active DoD Secret security clearance to start; must have or be able to obtain a DoD Top Secret clearance
- Advanced experience with security analysis and solutions in a WAN/LAN environment
- Proven aptitude in oral and written communications, with excellent technical writing skills
- Experience with most MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts in 24x7 operational environment and respond quickly to emergencies as needed.
- Must be willing to travel (CONUS) - infrequent and less than two weeks
- Must be willing to provide training to other analysts, as needed
- Experience performing security compliance scans across a WAN (ACAS preferred)
- Strong HBSS background to include configuration, troubleshooting, and deployment
- Ability to train on the use of tools in understandable terms
- Ability to work as part of an integrated network operations and support team
- Familiarity with DoD CERT/CND guiding security policies and procedures, to include experience with vulnerability assessment tools (e.g. ACAS, HBSS, etc.)
Location(s): Colorado Springs, CO
Required licenses or certifications:
- US Citizen
- DoD Top Secret Clearance
Job Type: Full-time