Developmental Trainer – PURSUIT
Clearbrook's Day Programs provide participants with opportunities to continue to learn based upon their interests and abilities. An emphasis is placed on socialization and community participation. A particular emphasis is placed on providing our clients with the vocational skills necessary for a working environment.
Clearbrook is committed to being a leader in creating innovative opportunities, services, and supports for people with disabilities.
Several Locations available: Rolling Meadows. Hoffman Estates, Mount Prospect, Wheeling, Buffalo Grove
Schedule: Monday - Friday 9am-3pm
Pay: $17.75/hour + Paid Training!
- Sign-on Bonus: Part-Time staff will receive total of $875 in bonuses the first year of employment with us!
- Providing transportation services to the clients living in any of our various Community Integrated Living Arrangement locations, or CILA’s.
- Attending appointments with the clients if needed.
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of any clients being transported.
- Providing supervision for clients in general socialization and hygiene skills, in accordance with the client’s individualized program plan.
- Taking initiative and allowing for flexibility when faced with unexpected situations, problems, tasks, and/or emergency situations.
- Maintaining a respectful, friendly, and supportive atmosphere, conducive to the clients’ overall growth and development.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license required
- Must be 21 years of age
Clearbrook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)!