By Rancho Buena Vista High School (Melrose and Shadowridge Dr.)
This will be multiple part time days (most likely). We just had a new fence installed and it needs to be primed and painted. This isn't a rocket science job but it does require someone in good shape. Not bad work for a few reasons:
- I have a power roller setup so most can be rolled on a continual basis
- We need to avoid the sun where possible which means we'll move around a bit and might not be able to paint all day (hence the part time listing)
- You must like music (rock/pop/blues) as I generally have that going.
- This can't be done in 1 day no matter how hard you work...unless you want to blow on the paint to make it dry faster you will need to come back.
- If you work at a decent clip I have a few other things I might need help with.
I'd love to find someone that will do a good job, can take a bit of pride in a job well done. Also, if/when it gets too hot you/we will knock off. This doesn't have to be done in 1 day (again, unless you blow dry the paint) and I'm not expecting it to be. I've already started so you can start tomorrow (Saturday the 15th) or Monday as even if no one responds for tomorrow I won't be done by Monday.
Please email after 9pm and before 8am. Call/text any other times.