We need someone who is reliable, motivated, and hard-working to do landscape maintenance route - needs to be tough enough to handle working outside, even in the summer heat
1. Own truck (or a way to transport gardening equipment between job sites)
2. Valid CA driver's license
3. Must be able to pass a drug screening test
4. Have own gardening equipment (mower, blower, hedgers, clippers, shovel, rake, sprayer, etc.)
5. Experience with gardening
Job is part-time, 3-4 days a week, running a property maintenance route, including mowing, blowing, trimming, weed control, etc. Hours vary by the day, depending on how many properties you are doing. Not an hourly job, but paid working as a subcontractor. Approximately $200 per day, with potential to earn more, if motivated.
Route is mainly in Oceanside/Vista/Carlsbad.
IMMEDIATE OPENING - NEED TO FILL THIS POSITION ASAP! Please call 760-277-1312.