Looking for a residential HVAC experienced Veteran to install a dryer vent in my second story condo.
Scope of work:
1. Removal of drywall in areas where the vent will be ran
2. Drilling/Cutting hole for vent on side of building (20+ feet above ground)
3. Running vent and installing flapper at end of vent.
Please only respond if you have done this before.
Own tools/ladder not necessary but huge plus if you have access to tools/ladder.
Payment will be cash on hourly or by whole job basis depending on experience.
PLEASE TEXT ONLY
Text Adit at 3365298344
Send Following Info:
- Years served/Branch/MOS/Rate/Rank(Active or Veteran)
- Relevant HVAC Experience (Years, types of jobs etc)
- BONUS: PROFESSIONAL HVAC RELATED REFERENCE
- What sets you apart from other Veterans who are applying for this job
The more proof you have about your experience the higher your pay will be.
Located SDSU Area