Helping Veterans, Active Duty, Military Families and the Community Learn How to Live Debt-Free & Stress-Free
Jeff Morris & Gregory A. Spencer are authors and co-founders of SpendSmart.org, a 501 c (3) Global Servant Leadership, Financial Literacy & Wellness Educational Nonprofit. We provide unbiased financial health and wellness workshops, webinars, money coaching, and eLearning online training that are transformative, culturally relevant, sustainable, and measureable.
Jeff Morris - President, is an honorably discharged, disabled U.S. Marine veteran. He served as a sergeant in the 1st Marine Division, and is a graduate of The Scout Sniper School. He served as Chief Scout for Charlie Company - 1st Battalion Seventh Marine Surveillance Target and Acquisition Platoon. He also served as a Ceremonial Sergeant at the San Diego Marine Recruit Depot.
Jeff and Greg have approached their intent to eliminate financial despair in families as a calling. Morris and Spencer have both been impacted by what they teach. Both Founders have dealt with personal and business success as well as financial anguish. Like many in today’s economy, their families have also suffered the pain, hopelessness, shame, guilt, and embarrassment of bankruptcy, foreclosure, job loss, unemployment, health issues, and relationship challenges.
Family members have experienced homelessness, shelters, food banks, and public assistance. Who's at risk? In these tough times, every family is at risk. Their experience and training uniquely qualify them to understand, support, and to help military families and others create a plan for financial freedom, as they have done.
Gregory A. Spencer - CEO, has international and national experience leading workshops, trainings, and outreach to the business and at-risk communities in the areas of leadership, sales, ministry, and character development.
Jeff and Greg are certified: Money Coaches, Life Coaches, Financial Literacy Instructors, and University Instructors.
SpendSmart.org specializes in helping: veterans, active military, their families & children, At-Risk communities, schools, churches, and individuals learn how to live debt-free and stress-free.
Studies indicate that the military community has some of the highest levels of financial stress, marital strife, divorce rates, family abuse, as well as credit & debt issues. All of these elements are major contributing factors to financial distress and hopelessness.
Our transformative workshops help you learn and understand the reasons "why" you make the financial decisions that you make. We then provide you with a simple plan to reduce fights over money, improve your relationships, and create a simple plan of action. We do this with our 90-90-90 Action Plan.
Contact SpendSmart.org to find out how our customized workshops can help you:
- Understand How Your Financial Dreams Can Still Come True
- Manage Your MoneTude™ Personality Type
- Reduce Fights over Money by 95% in 3 Minutes or Less
- Establish, Repair, and Resuscitate your Credit
- Become Debt-Free and Stress-Free
- Find an Extra $200 - $500 Per Month
- Understand to Control Your Emotional Spending
- Survive and Thrive through Tough Economic Times
- Teach your Family the 5 Steps to Financial Peace
- Invest and Become a Military Millionaire
SpendSmart.org is a nationally award winning organization with the following recognitions:
- The White House: Presidential Citizens Medal Award, Nominee
- GuideStar: Valued Partner Seal of Approval
- Financial Planning Magazine: National Pro Bono Award Winners
- California State Legislature: Certificate of Recognition
- CNN Heroes Award: Community Crusader Award, Finalists
- San Diego Business Journal: CEO & CFO of the Year Award, Finalists
- San Diego Business Journal: Healthiest Company Award, Finalists
- San Diego Business Journal: Innovation Award, Finalists
- San Diego Business Journal: Marketing Professionals Award, Finalists
- San Diego North Chamber: Business Achievement Award, Finalists
- Ernst & Young: Entrepreneur of the Year Award, Finalists
- Classy Awards: Small Charity of the Year Award, Finalists
- Governor Beshear: Commissioned as a Kentucky Colonel
- 10 News Leadership Award, Finalist
We are honored to serve by helping you help yourself and your family.
- Street: 825 College Blvd., Suite 102 - 322
- City: Oceanside
- State: CA
- ZIP Code: 92057
- Country: United States
- Toll Free: 888.965.5554
- Telephone: 888.965.5554
- Fax: 888.965.5554