2011: Year of the Vet
- 100,000 veterans hired in 2011! That is our mission and the commitment of HirePatriots.com for this new year. And you can help.
- First go to HirePatriots.com and print out some of our fliers. We have them for every branch of the military. Pass them out to your neighbors and ask them to post jobs whenever they have chores or repairs that they need done around their home or yard. And when you go downtown, bring a some with you. Ask the business owners if they will put a flier in their window. (Bring tape and do this for them.) – If you get 10 neighbors to do this, and then they get 10 … it will catch fire in your community quickly.
- Take our fliers with you wherever you go. Become a US Veteran advocate!
- Second, encourage your company to become a HirePatriots member. We have a great higher cause marketing plan for those businesses that do. They can have their own HirePatriots Web 2.0 blog to promote our cause to drive more traffic into their doors and unto their corporate website. And we will customize our fliers and posters for them too.
- Our dear US GIs, veterans and their families have served us faithfully. Many have risked their lives and seen their buddies lose theirs. Some have been maimed or injured. They do not want nor need your pity. — They need your appreciation and respect. And they need work!
- HirePatriots.com invites every patriotic American to join our cause. Please visit our website: www.HirePatriots.com and find your regional site on our Local Job Boards. Post any jobs that you have for free: One Day/ Part Time/ Full Time for your area’s GIs and vets.
- Let’s make 2011 the Year of the Vet.