HirePatriots Corporate Social Responsibility Program
HirePatriots is the US veteran employment program for the 501c3 non-profit, Patriotic Hearts. We help thousands of US military, veterans and their families every year, and as many civilian residents too. We provide a free community job for local citizens to hire their community’s veterans, or their spouses, whenever they need an extra hand with chores or repairs. This simple community outreach has grown across America into 34 states and 76 counties.
HirePatriots has received the Congressional Medal of Merit, the National Volunteer Service Medal, and the Visionary Award for creating economic development. People Magazine featured our program as “Americas Heroes Among Us.” Read article HERE.
We will assist you in developing an effective employee community outreach program that will help veterans, civilians, and businesses. Here are some more advantages of becoming a sponsor:
OUR WEB RESOURCES INCLUDE:
- Unlimited job postings. (We accept automatic job feeds from websites.)
- A permanent page and blog post about your company on HirePatriots.com. (This page will be expertly key-worded for maximum SEO.)
- Banner on homepage and on both job boards
- Mention in HirePatriots newsletter
Our Recruiting and Retention capabilities include:
- Recruiting & Retention Seminar held at HR and/or Marketing staff about how to best integrate, and maximize your US veteran hires, plus increase recruiting and decrease attrition. (This seminar can be customized to address any recruiting, marketing or other issue dealing with US veterans.)
- Hiring event specifically for company, at or near corporate location. (This is most successful when held in conjunction with the US veteran seminar.)
- Community project for employee participation: (Includes customized HirePatriots website, free One Day job board, posters, fliers, and step-by-step manual.)
OUR MARKETING AND PUBLIC RELATIONS:
- TV, radio, press, and public speaking engagements: We help your company’s spokespeople receive continuous free media attention, and speaking engagements, locally and nationally, by advocating for our charitable cause.
- Press releases, blog posts and articles written by award winning and best- selling author and business marketer.
JOB FAIR PROMOTIONS:
- Large hanging banner: At the job fair, above the registration desk with your company logo welcoming the job seekers and asking job seekers to visit your booth.
- Reserved space at job fair for presentations or interviews.
- Company name and logo on promotional material put in every bag given to job seekers at jobfair.
- HirePatriots T-shirts, cloth tote bags, and every item available on this site given to all job seekers:http://promo.vistaprint.com/collection/tradeshow. (Our charity receives a 20% discount for orders made with Vista Print.)