My name is Mark Baird. I am the founder of HirePatriots.com. I write about everything that helps US veterans, the organizations that support them, and US small businesses.
A New Synergistic Marketing Strategy
HirePatriots is a nationwide effort to end US veteran unemployment. It involves every community and demographic in America. It has been endorsed by our previous and current US Presidents, Bush and Obama. And this effort has received the Congressional Medal of Merit and the Visionary Award for Creating Economic Development. And its members’ websites rank among the top 1% in the world and the nation.
In order to spread the HirePatriots’ cause across the US, we provide businesses with their own, customized HirePatriots website and job board. It has their banner and information. They are able to access their site and change content, at will. These sites also have Full Time & One Day job boards.
The uniqueness of HirePatriots' job board for local residents to hire US veterans always becomes a News event where ever it goes. It can quickly develop a huge following among US veterans, businesses and residents within your reach. And we show you how.
But that is only the beginning. After your site is built, we work with you in implementing our proven, step-by-step plan. This will result in new visitors to your site everyday; free media appearances on TV and radio; a growing social network; and a growing database of every business, resident and job seeker who comes to your own HirePatriots.com website. – It only takes a few days to get started.
What a HirePatriots Business Member Receives:
1) Website, Blog & Job Board: HirePatriots.com is one of the most popular websites in the country: We will create a customized HirePatriots website/blog and job board of your own that includes complete information about your business or organization and links back to your website. We host and manage this site free of charge. -- Example: http://hirepatriots.com/orlando
2) Free and unlimited job postings on the HirePatriots.com job board, which is connected to LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
3) Social Networking: We offer free training on how to self-manage your HirePatriots website. We will train you how to create blogs and how to include videos, pictures, boost your search engine ranking, and increase your visitors. We will give instruction and assist you in utilizing the media and social networks to market your business.
4) Media: The HirePatriots program receives constant TV, radio and Press coverage. There are always multiple opportunities for representatives of HirePatriots to be interviewed on TV, radio and Press. These News stories help raise awareness and the popularity of HirePatriots’ member businesses, get jobs posted and help local US veterans.
5) Radio: We host a blogtalkradio show: Friends of Veterans. This provides a media showcase for our HirePatriots members.
6) Volunteers: Every resident that hires a member of the U.S. Military to help them is delighted with the experience! They tell their friends, neighbors, churches, club members and fellow employees. And every vet who gets a job does the same thing! – Popular support drives new traffic to your website every day. And those that benefit from this free service, are often willing to spread the news about your HirePatriots site by public speaking and by passing out fliers and posters throughout their communities.
7) Public Speaking: The wonderful good that HirePatriots does results in it being beloved. HirePatriots representatives have an open door to speak at nearly every community service club, church, veteran organization and media outlet in your region.
8) Promotional Material: HirePatriots provides customizable graphics and templates to promote your business with our higher cause: This includes templates for business cards, fliers, posters, banners, bumper stickers and post cards.
9) Banner Placement: Your banner will receive premier placement on the HirePatriots.com national homepage, blogs and job boards.
10) Fundraising & Events: Members of HirePatriots can utilize our 501c3 status to raise funds and provide programs and host events in your community.
Most Importantly: You will be affecting the lives of your region’s U.S. Military, past and present, and their families. You will provide a means for thousands of residents and businesses to thank them in a very practical and important way. – And those that benefit from your sponsorship of HirePatriots will let you know how much they appreciate you.
This “higher purpose marketing strategy” has been proven to be tremendously effective for more than 7 years. G.I. Jobs has touted it as being one of the most “military-friendly” business marketing plans in America.
Follow this link to see more about what our non-profit does: http://bit.ly/Vy301d
And here is a link to a selection of TV, and radio interviews by me and some of our members that will give you a better understanding of our unique job board: http://bit.ly/Kz7Zgm
HirePatriots business members are requested to make a donation to our 501c3 Patriotic Hearts non-profit that provides free and critical services to US veterans and their families. (EIN 20-8599179).
Here is the link to your website building checklist: http://www.hirepatriots.com/member-directory-submission-form
CEO HirePatriots.com &
Patriotic Hearts 501 c3 non-profit
Past Chairman: CA Economic Council
Past Secretary: United Veteran Council
From President Bush: The Congressional Medal of Merit
From President Obama: President's Volunteer Service Medal
From San Diego: The Visionary Award for Creating Economic Development
From the Chamber of Commerce: The Extra Mile Award
From ABC TV: The Leadership Award
From U.S. Veterans & Families: Liberty
From Jesus Christ: Purpose & Eternal Life