Charles F. Day & Associates, LLC is now accepting resumes for potential contract work in support of the Maneuvers Center of Excellence (MCOE) Task Order Release (TOR) located at Fort Benning, GA. SECRET- Security Clearance required.
Abrams Master Gunner Instructor – Fort Benning, GA
Summary: Qualified instructors to teach selected classes at the US Army Armor School (USAARMS) at Fort Benning, GA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide instruction on the performance of operator level maintenance including, but not limited to troubleshooting of the M1 Abrams series tank, and recognizing malfunctions and taking minor corrective action.
• As a Subject Matter Expert (SME), provide comments, lessons learned, and insights form classroom instruction for use in the development of instructional materials in accordance with TRADOC Regulations 350-70.
• Provide input for course modification to education/training program personnel and administers as a result of training sessions
• Briefs safety features and procedures to students.
• Instructors shall have military experience and knowledge of equivalent to that which would be acquired as a M1A1 or M1A2 SEP Master Gunner Instructor
• Instructors shall have successfully completed the Master Gunner School certification process within the last 5 years.
• Instructors must have successfully completed the Maneuver Center of Excellence (MCoE) Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC)
• Instructors shall have served in the US Army as an NCO with the MOS of 19K and an ASI of A8 or K8.
• Instructors shall have completed at least one cycle as a certified M1A1 or M1A2 SEP Master Gunner Instructor.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Other: Instructor must be physically able to perform all the technical manual tasks required of a M1 Abrams series tank instructor, and/or tank crewman including PMCS procedures and 10 technical manual corrective actions on an I1 Abrams tank.
Send resume with cover letter and salary history to: HR@cfday.net for immediate consideration.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.