Hire Patriots
760 730-3734
Call us for more details!
Mail us today
ceo@hirepatriots.com
/ News And Blogs / Subscribe to RSS Feed

Day Jobs for Vets Looking for Work

Posted by on July 14, 2011 in Jobs For Veterans

Unfortunately, there just are not enough jobs in America to employ everyone who wants to work. And with 1,000,000 unemployed U.S. veterans and growing, this is the primary concern of HirePatriots.com.

Only about 30% of transitioning veterans will find permanent, full-time employment within 12 months after re-entering the civilian world. The other 70% will take longer; many will go more than 3 years before securing employment.

HirePatriots provides the only job board for veterans that cannot find steady work. We need everyone’s help to spread this work program to every state and community within each state.

HirePatriots provides One Day Jobs. These are jobs that local residents post to hire their areas U.S. military, veterans and their spouses. Residents post jobs like gardening, painting, hauling, moving, cleaning, and helping in a variety of different ways. – Generally, residents pay $12-$15 an hour. But it is up to them, whatever they can afford.

And when a local veteran comes over on time, is clean cut, works very hard and addresses the residents who hire them with “Sir” and Ma’am” it has a tremendous impact. It blows civilians’ minds! They are not used to be treated with respect and seeing anyone work so hard.

The result is that these astounded residents tell their neighbors, friends, churches and clubs about the veteran they hired and encourage them to hire him too. After awhile that Vet will have a book of residents that he works for regularly. He has jobs to do to earn income everyday.

These One Day jobs will keep him and his family afloat until he can secure permanent, full-time employment.

If you do not have a HirePatriots website serving your area; or, If you are an out of work vet or someone who wants to help them, please give us a call.

We work with vet-owned and patriotic business to help us spread the word about this popular, nation-wide program. Besides the satisfaction of participating in helping thousands, it also increases their clients and improves their bottom lines. — You will receive your own, customized HirePatriots website, job board and blog. We have a proven and successful “higher cause” marketing strategy.

Mark & Tori Baird
HirePatriots.com
760-730-3734

Chairmen: CA Economic Council
Secretaries: United Veteran Council

From President Bush: The Congressional Medal of Merit
From President Obama: The Call to Service Award
From San Diego: The Visionary Award for Creating Economic Development
From the Chamber of Commerce: The Extra Mile Award
From ABC TV: The Leadership Award
From U.S. Veterans & Families: Liberty
From Jesus Christ: Purpose & Eternal Life

Facebook Comments
About The Author
Mark Baird

Hello, I'm Mark Baird and I founded Hire Patriots. My wife and I are 'helpers.' We are concerned about meeting the practical needs of our US veterans veterans and their families. We began a job board for local residents to post chores that they need help with. It has been very successful. Thousands of local US Military and veterans partially or entirely support themselves from our website. We are looking for others near US Military bases who would also like to have a HirePatriots.com website for their location. We also hold welcome home parties, military marriage retreats, job fairs and create military family gardens.

Follow me on