Career One Stop Job Training
There are substantial financial benefits to you as an employer by participating in On-The-Job Training! OJT reimburses you for the costs associated with training a new employee, which is calculated at 50% of the wages paid during an agreed-upon training period. Employers use their own system to teach trainees the skills necessary for successful permanent employment within their company.
- Hands-on training that you as the employer may design
- A reimbursement will be made to offset training costs
- There is no cost to participate
- Pre-qualified employees selected for your review, according to your specifications
- You make the hiring decision
- Quick and simple – all paperwork and compliance procedures managed by the Career Centers
- Almost all job types and skill categories are eligible
- Minimum salary of $10.00 with benefits or $11.58 without benefits
- Training curriculum and work hours must be documented
- Must contact Business Services Coordinator before making an offer of employment to candidate
For more information contact your local Career One Stop. Visit their website HERE.