I have developed an innovative strategy that has proven for 10 years to be sensationally successful. The Patriotic Business Plan is a new, 21st century method of attracting and securing loyal clients. This plan shows you how to build a cause marketing approach that incorporates the techniques of the previous century and the technological innovations of this new millennium. It builds a huge grass roots following of fervent supporters; gets your business multiple, free appearances on local TV and radio and in the press. You will also gain thousands of ‘followers,’ ‘friends,’ and ‘connections,’ on the social networks. Your website will be one of the most popular in your region.
My name is Mark Baird. I have created multiple, successful businesses over the last 4 decades. Currently, I am assisting several entrepreneurs in multiple states to begin or to build their own companies.
The business world is a competitive world. There is a defined customer base and every company seeks to get the biggest part of that ‘pie.’ This is the challenge that every business faces in order to survive and grow, cutting away some of your competitor’s customers and making them yours. The laws of Nature apply: Survival depends on being the smartest and strongest.
Here are some of the benefits of following this innovative marketing method:
1) You represent the US military, veterans and patriotism.
2) You give local residents and businesses the opportunity to participate in helping US veterans get employed and back on their feet.
3) You represent a popular and award winning non-profit that has won accolades from Congress and two US Presidents that has been featured in People Magazine and on national TV.
4) You have a HirePatriots.com website for your business clients to hire US veterans.
5) Their banner will be displayed and a permanent page about them will be on your website.
6) They will see you on local TV, hear you on the radio and see you in the newspapers and on the social networks.
7) If you follow The Patriotic Business Plan, you will become one of the most popular people and businesses in your area.
8) You will be sought out by local politicians, assemblypersons, congressmen, senators, local mayors and supervisors.
9) You will be asked to speak at many local chambers of commerce, clubs and meetings.
10) You will be sought after by businesses that want to hire veterans and by businesses that want to use your service or product.
You will WIN! Your competitors will lose.
But all of this hinges on two things: Follow The Patriotic Business Plan and do outstanding work!
From President Bush: The Congressional Medal of Merit
From President Obama: President’s Volunteer Service Medal
From San Diego: The Visionary Award for Creating Economic Development
From the Chamber of Commerce: The Extra Mile Award
From ABC TV: The Leadership Award
From U.S. Veterans & Families: Liberty
From Jesus Christ: Love, Joy & Life