My name is Mark Baird. I am the founder of HirePatriots.com. I write about everything that helps US veterans, the organizations that support them, and US small businesses.
How to Hire US Veterans
How HirePatriots Recruits US Veterans for You:
HirePatriots.com is a unique recruiting and marketing platform that provides a “Careers” job board where companies post, and a One Day job board for residents to post for free. This community job board is where US residents hire local US military, veterans and their spouses when they need an extra hand with chores and repairs around their homes and yards. It is sensationally popular! Active duty US military and veterans visit HirePatriots.com everyday. They augment their incomes with our One Day jobs until they can secure sustainable full time employment from our “Careers” job board. US military, current and former, have been coming to HirePatriots.com everyday for years.
The News media loves HirePatriots too because so many great stories come from uniting communities with their local US veterans and their families. Recently, we were in People Magazine as “Heroes Among Us,” and Brian Williams on NBC Nightly News did a segment about how HirePatriots.com helps wounded combat veterans. HirePatriots is embraced everywhere by everyone.
HirePatriots.com has been a primary employment resource for hiring US military veterans since 2004. Our efforts have earned recognition and awards from President G.W. Bush, President Obama and many others.
HirePatriots utilizes the latest technology to be as effective as possible in connecting companies with the veterans they need. In addition to our community program and frequent News appearances, we are connected to US veterans through blogs, job fairs, marriage retreats, welcome home parties, social networks, search engines, BlogTalk radio and the Military Press newspaper.
Recruiting US veterans is so much easier and effective with HirePatriots.com because we are so much more to veterans than just a job board. We are a long-time friend.
This is the strategy I suggest that we implement to assist your personnel needs.
1) Build you a HirePatriots Recruiting Platform: See example: SC&RA --This site provides an Internet stage for you to showcase your company in a variety of ways, proves your association with our program, shares HirePatriots’ top 1% web ranking, and connects you dynamically to the social networks and search engines.
2) We will write and publish blog posts about your company, its challenges and opportunities. We will post them on HirePatriots.com and on your own HirePatriots recruiting platform. These posts will be sent to the major social networks and search engines. It will also be sent as a press release to hundreds of media outlets across America, and published in the Military Press.
3) Post your jobs on HirePatriots.com’s Careers job board. That will result in your jobs being posted on hundreds of other websites aligned with HirePatriots. We will also search our resume database for veterans with the qualifications you seek.
4) We will contact top sergeants and T.A.P. officers on US military bases, and military job fairs on bases across America to disseminate your open positions.
5) We will interview a representative from your company on Friends of Veterans radio. And mention your opportunities in my own blog posts and media engagements.
6) We will use our personal network of veterans, patriots, recruiters, job sites, government and military connections to find the right hire for your employment opportunities.
Chairman: Patriotic Hearts
Past Chairman: CA Economic Council
Past Secretary: United Veteran Council
From President Bush: The Congressional Medal of Merit
From President Obama: President's Volunteer Service Medal
From San Diego: The Visionary Award for Creating Economic Development
From the Chamber of Commerce: The Extra Mile Award
From ABC TV: The Leadership Award
From U.S. Veterans & Families: Liberty