The City of La Mesa has opened a recruitment for Police Dispatcher, Part-Time (Temporary, Hourly).
An active list will be established and used to fill in for scheduled long term leaves of absence or staffing shortages. This
position is open until the needs of the City are met so interested applicants should apply immediately. This position
- At least 2 years current or recent experience in a law enforcement agency as an emergency call taker AND radio operator (MUST BE LAW ENFORCEMENT DISPATCHING).
- Experience in operation of a computer aided dispatch system (CAD) is required.
- P.O.S.T. Basic Complaint/Dispatcher certificate is required.
- Requires high school graduation, passage of the GED or equivalent to the completion of twelfth grade.
- Possession of a valid typing certificate for 40 nwpm.
For additional qualifications please refer to the job announcement. Please click on the following link for further details:
If you know of anyone who might be interested in this position with the City of La Mesa, and meets the minimum
requirements, please forward this job announcement.
Human Resources Assistant
City of La Mesa
Human Resources Dept.