My name is Mark Baird. I am the founder of HirePatriots.com. I write about everything that helps US veterans, the organizations that support them, and US small businesses.
Recruiting & Marketing with HirePatriots
Here is HirePatriots’ plan to build your business and to recruit U.S. veterans:
HirePatriots is an association of businesses across the United States. We have created a unique marketing strategy that promotes companies and associations and helps veterans at the same time. This strategy is being used by businesses and organizations all across America, from small businesses to giants like Verizon.
HirePatriots has received the LEAD “Visionary Award” for stimulating local economies. President Bush gave us the “Congressional Medal of Merit.” President Obama gave us the “Presidents Call to Service Award.”
Our unique website attracts every U.S. demographic: Community residents, businesses, veterans and military personnel. – That is why we are one of the most popular websites in America.
HirePatriots “cause marketing” plan increases web visitors; promotes continuous, free media exposure; connects you to millions on the social networks; dramatically improves your search engine results; and creates grassroots volunteers who market for you. Of course, it also allows you to recruit qualified veterans to fill your positions, at no cost.
Here is a comment from Patrick O’Connor the Development Director of Home Task:
“I recommend Mark and the HirePatriots higher cause marketing system with no reservations. Mark is the rarest of animals, an honest person that cares about and delivers results. Our return on investment with Mark has been outstanding and it’s been a pleasure working with and getting to know him both personally and professionally.”
What a HirePatriots Representative Receives:
1) Website, Blog & Job Board: HirePatriots.com is one of the most popular websites in the country: We will create a customized HirePatriots website/blog and job board of your own that includes complete information about your business and links back to your corporate website. We host and manage this site free of charge.
2) Social Networking: We offer free training on how to self-mange your HirePatriots website. We will train you how to create blogs and how to include videos, pictures, boost your search engine ranking, and increase your visitors. We will give instruction and assist you in utilizing the media and social networks to market your business.
3) Media: The HirePatriots program receives constant TV, radio and Press coverage. There are always multiple opportunities for representatives of HirePatriots to be interviewed on TV, radio and Press. Our stories help raise their ratings. – We guide you in utilizing HirePatriots higher cause to market your business.
4) Radio: We host two blogtalkradio shows: Coffee & Causes and Friends of Veterans. The advantage of having these shows is two-fold: One, it provides a media showcase for our Members. We interview them several times a year. -- Two, the power of recording shows on blogtalkradio is in the ranking of that URL and its SEO. It ranks 700 in the US! So when we post our radio interviews on the Internet through that site, it often shows up on the first page of search engines.
5) Volunteers: Every resident that has a member of the U.S. Military over to help them is delighted with the experience! They tell their friends, neighbors, churches, club members and fellow employees. And every vet who gets a job does the same thing! – Popular support drives new traffic to your website every day.
6) Grassroots: The wonderful good that HirePatriots does results in it being beloved. HirePatriots representatives have an open door to speak at nearly every community service club, church, and veteran organization in your region.
7) Promotional Material: HirePatriots provides customizable graphics and templates to promote your business with our higher cause: This includes templates for business cards, fliers, posters, banners, bumper stickers and post cards.
8) Banner Placement: Your company banner will receive premier placement on HirePatriots.com and on our popular job board.
9) Patriotic Hearts, 501c3 Non-Profit: Members of HirePatriots can utilize our 501c3 status for creating additional programs and funding for our non-profit. Our status and reputation position us for receiving grants from corporations, foundations and from the US government.
10) Fundraising: We have created a wonderful Coffee Fundraiser that permits us to raise funds to host Patriotic Hearts programs in your region. This fundraiser also allows Patriotic Hearts to join with churches, clubs, schools, organizations and charities to raise funds for their programs too. We offer 12 brands of gourmet coffee. We pay for shipping, and for the private labeling of the bags with the logo and info of each fundraiser.
Most Importantly: You will be affecting the lives of your region’s U.S. Military, past and present, and their families. You will provide a means for thousands of residents and businesses to thank them in a very practical and important way. – And our US veterans and those participating in our free program will let you know how much they appreciate you too.
This “higher purpose marketing strategy” has been proven to be tremendously effective for more than 7 years. And G.I. Jobs has touted it as being one of the most “military-friendly” business marketing plans in America.
I have attached a document that tells you more about what our non-profit does. And I have included a link to a selection of TV, and radio interviews by me and some of our members that will give you a better understanding of our unique job board: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL60B0008DB8B1BB20&feature=mh_lolz
If you would like to learn more about joining our team of US veterans and patriots, please contact me.