Class A CDL Drivers wanted!
November 13th & 14th
Time: 9:00 AM- 6:30 PM
Saturday, November 15th
Time: 8:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Please call our Recruiting Center to submit an interest today!
Apply On-line: https://driver-ryder.icims.com/
Ryder @ Fresh & Easy
14900 Innovation Dr. Riverside Ca 92518
About the position:
These are full-time positions designed to help our company achieve impeccable delivery service to our customer. As such, our drivers play a key role in ensuring on-time deliveries with great customer service skills. Driver picks up a loaded trailer at the DC and delivers to grocery stores. If the load allows, the driver will head back to the DC for a second load. Driver will be required to touch the freight with an electric pallet jack. The driver will be hauling palletized groceries and will be required to use an electric pallet jack to pull freight to the back of the trailer. There are no dedicated routes as the routes vary day by day. Great customer service interaction is a must for this position. Loads are dispatched on a very tight schedule, so on time service is critical.
- Home Daily
- Estimated average earnings of $52K per year/W2
- 7 day operation – Will be required to work nights & weekends
- Area of delivery: Southern California, AZ and NV
- Touch freight using an electric pallet jack
- Equipment type: Day Cab/Reefer, 48′ – 53′
- Multiple stops/delivery experience desired
- Transporting: Groceries
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits Include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance & More
- Ability and Flexibility to work assigned schedules
- Minimum 22 years of age
- Minimum of 9 months verifiable driving experience
- Valid Class A CDL
- Ability to meet Ryder’s driving qualifications
As a driver, you’re important everywhere you go. Businesses and customers are excited to see you. You help companies get their products to the people who need them. And, when you drive a Ryder Truck, you play an important part in keeping the economy moving. People around the world rely on you everyday to keep their businesses running smoothly.
Ryder drivers earn excellent money, get paid weekly and enjoy a great benefits package which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, 401(k), discount employee stock purchase program, credit union and much more. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, we invite you to apply
This position is primarily responsible for safely driving a commercial vehicle and requires compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
Additional Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
- Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
- Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
- Other tasks as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as qualified individual with disability.