/ News And Blogs / One Day jobs /

Getting One Day Jobs Going 4 Vets in Texas

HirePatriots is spreading its One Day jobs for US veterans across America. We have several US veterans helping us. We create a local website for each metro area. It has a One Day job board, a Careers job board, and a blog. It shares HirePatriots top 1% ranking. The veteran representative in each location manages […]

Read more

One Day Jobs for US Veterans

Here are the jobs posted at 6 AM on HirePatriots today. — We want these kind of job postings by US residents everyday, in every state and community. — They will  provide an employment safety net for US veterans and their spouses. Please pitch, and let your neighbors know too.   MOST RECENT JOB OFFERS Moving […]

Read more

Day Jobs for Vets Looking for Work

Unfortunately, there just are not enough jobs in America to employ everyone who wants to work. And with 1,000,000 unemployed U.S. veterans and growing, this is the primary concern of HirePatriots.com. Only about 30% of transitioning veterans will find permanent, full-time employment within 12 months after re-entering the civilian world. The other 70% will take […]

Read more

What HirePatriots Does for Vets and Why

HirePatriots is actually a program of Patriotic Hearts, a tax-exempt 501(c) 3 non-profit that is supported largely by charitable contributions. It is in “good standing” with the IRS. HirePatriots began as a response to a Marine who returned from Iraq to discover his wife and two small children living without utilities, due to his wife […]

Read more