Cause Marketing increases profits and also help everyone in your entire region, while also elevating the local economy. Every business must make money. It is their life blood. Cause Marketingis not difficult, nor costly to implement. And it only takes a few hours a week to initiate and to maintain.
This is a proven Cause marketing business plan. It is not theory. This plan has been used with tremendous results by many businesses. It is called “The Patriotic Business Plan” because it assists US veterans, and U.S. communities, while continuously improving your U.S. company’s bottom line.
The simple skills required to utilize this powerful marketing technique are writing, speaking, and enthusiasm. Your passion must come from a true desire to help others, rather than just yourself. If making money while making others’ lives better is something you enjoy, then this plan is for you!
Businesses that support a “higher cause,” rather than focusing only on making profits, succeed far more than their competitors. Here are just a few of the benefits to your business:
1. Employee Engagement and Productivity:
Studies show that the majority of employees want to engage with corporate social responsibility initiatives. Employee engagement improves productivity. Companies with high employee engagement have 21 percent higher productivity than their counterparts. Their involvement in helping others creates positive correlations in employee engagement and productivity.
2. Improve Brand Awareness and Reputation: “It improves your brand’s reputation with employees, customers, prospects, partners, and the community at large. The more good you do, the better your brand perception will be.
3. Attract Top Talent: Businesses are only as effective as their employees. Today’s employees want their employer to balance the pursuit of profit with both making a positive impact on the world around them.
4. Increase Sales: Studies show that people will spend more with businesses that support causes. When choosing between two brands of equal value, 90 percent of consumers are likely to switch to a cause-branded product.
5. Tax Deductions: Helping a charity in need does provide economic rewards. Companies typically receive tax deductions for charitable giving. In addition, many of the costs associated with initiating and maintaining your Patriotic Business Plan can also be deducted.
The Patriotic Business Plan
I am an American businessman. I have been building and selling businesses for decades. As all business owners, I focus on these essential elements of success. — “How do I attract clients to my business? What can I do to set me apart from my competitors? How can I attract more eyes to my website? How can I increase my profits month by month? How can I maximize my
Marketing dollars? — I also ask myself this: How can I make my employees as motivated and excited about my business goals as I am? — The following is a brief summary of how to accomplish all the above quickly, and to have the best time of your life doing so.
Here are some of the awards and accolades The Patriotic Business Plan has received and with whom your business will be associated:
Presidential Medal for National Leadership
The Congressional Medal of Merit
ABC TV Leadership Award
U.S. Chamber of Commerce “Extra Mile Award”
The “Visionary Award” for Creating Economic Development
The Patriotic Business Plan is centered around saying Thank You to those citizens who are prepared to sacrifice their own lives to protect America every day; and who too often they suffer financially for doing so: Our U.S. Military and Veterans.
Patriotic Hearts, a highly honored veteran charity. We provide a free community job board for US residents to post jobs for their local US military, veterans, and their spouses. Whatever the chore, there are military, and professionally trained people who are eager to earn extra money and to do whatever it is you need done. These local men and women know how to work hard and get your job done right. This job board creates delightful experiences for civilians and veterans, first responders and teachers every day.
Become the most popular business in your area of the country by showing your support of our American Patriots. Become a member of HirePatriots.com today. Just fill out this info sheet and we will respond ASAP.
Show your community that you have a Patriotic Heart!
Respond by saying “YES!”