If your company has openings appropriate for military-experienced job seekers, you are welcome and encouraged to attend the January 23rd Job Fair for the San Diego Military Community, to be held from 9 am to 12 noon at the Scottish Rite Center in Mission Valley. Participating companies will receive the following services at a cost of $900 ($500 for municipalities, non-profits, and small businesses): REGISTER NOW!
· Face-to-face access to transitioning service members and veterans of all ranks and branches of service
· Use of a skirted and draped table, 2 chairs (more if needed), and company sign
· Early and indefinite access to the resumes aligned with this event
· Access to all of the resumes in Corporate Gray Online until January 23, 2020
· Targeted email blast to military-experienced candidates in the San Diego area
· Link to resumes matching your keywords on the Dashboard tab
· Separate, semi-private room for sit-down, 1-on-1 interviews by hiring managers
· Weekly job scrape for 1 month and import into Corporate Gray Online
· Company name listed on the job fair page with a link to your company profile
· Company description in the job fair employer directory
· Job fair promotion – in print, in person, and online
· Continental breakfast during company setup
· Complimentary parking
· Complimentary photocopy service
· Complimentary Wi-Fi
· Ability to hire as many candidates as you would like at no additional charge
To see the list of companies registered to date, visit www.CorporateGray.com/jobfairs/424.
If you have questions/interest, please send an email to Mark Baird at email@example.com.
Mark Baird/ firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com/ 760-847-2561/760-730-3734