The purpose of US Military Maintenance is to help veteran entrepreneurs to have a successful start-up business and a great life! Over 70 veterans have started their own Military Maintenance business already. We built up and managed Commercial Maintenance businesses for many years. Now we show veterans how.
We have many recorded National Team Calls for you to listen to our USMM owners sharing about their successes and helping new USMM owners. They will show you how to develop your business like they have theirs. Many Military Maintenance owners keep their jobs and start part-time. In less than a year they are now making 6 figures a month and employing dozens of US veterans at good wages. Listen to them tell their stories here: https://bit.ly/2pjGyS7— They have proven that our method works! If you realy want to own a business, be self-sufficient, and employ other veterans at good wages, let us know. Here is what we do for you:
• A customized US Military Maintenance website
• Maintenance equipment for cleaning office buildings
• Graphics (letterhead, logos)
• Bid sheet for acquiring new clients
• Agreement for clients to sign
• Weekly business mentoring
• Training on all equipment
• Training on all aspects of cleaning
• Coaching on how to get new clients; how to estimate, who to approach, what to say, and how to get businesses to sign your agreement
• Cause marketing mentoring: how to get free media coverage • USMM agent will be the representative of our veterans’ non- profit, Patriotic Hearts; and the Director of our USMM veteran employment program in his location.
There is no charge for our services. But it does cost us $2500 to get you ready to go and to support your business ( equipment, website, marketing, etc.) We do ask to be reimbursed that amount, so that we can help the next US veterans who wants to own a Military Maintenance business.
Call or text 760-730-3734. Give us your name, and phone. We will contact you for an interview. First, we both need to know if this is right for you and USMM. Your time and ours is valuable. Reach out and we will reach back.
Mark & Tori Baird, Founders